Finished Grade 10 last week! ;-)
Grade 10 was fun, but now that it's over, I miss it! Kids in my school are so weird! Some of them do gross things, there's bullies (and I mean bad bullies!), and well, there's class! The bullying got so bad this year, but somehow, I'm still okay? Like, I watched a horror film by accident and ended up nearly fainting the next class, back in December! A few of my classmates came in and one kicked me in the head several times while I was on the ground! It was horrible! As well as that, I got viciously beat up by some evil boy in my class, twice actually! The first time was in November, and he would not stop! He nearly tackled me to the ground, and that's when I shoved him and RAN!!! Absolutely RAN away!! He ended up causing some issues with my head for the next week, like I couldn't think, I was dazed, dizzy, and my head hurt! Right now, my wrist hurts really badly because I got one of my vaccinations today! I feel a little sick to my stomach just thinking about the bad stuff that happened a while back! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my new blog! :-D
Comments
Post a Comment