What a hot day! :-O

Today was such a hot day! We watched Chrissa Stands Strong, the American Girl movie, last night! It was such a good film! Today was 30*C or more outside, it was about 40*C inside my bedroom! I live in a super old house; it's been around since the 1880s or so! Like, I was sweating, and I even changed into my swimwear, but it didn't help too much! I feel so sticky!!! Tonight, I'm staying next door at my grandparents' house (Grammy is staying at Auntie Karen's and has been since last Saturday!) for a sleepover! I can finally do that because it's summer!!! I feel so good right now, but kind of sticky from the heat! The news is talking about the massive heatwave! It feels like a SAUNA upstairs in BOTH houses, but my room is a bit worse!!!! I just got a Maplelea Doll for my grading present! My third one, and she's a MAPLELEA & ME Doll! She's so pretty! The image below is the exact dollie I got! I'm so excited!!! EEE!!!!! I also got a few soccer balls, a ringette ring, a robotics set, and an art set, all for my dollie! YAY!!! Thanks for reading this blog post!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello there! :-D

Finished Grade 10 last week! ;-)