Digby Chaos/16th Birthday

 Hello dear readers!


So a lot happened since I last wrote. I am now 16 and have been since 6 August, my birthday! I also had a bad/good time in Digby! We started off staying at 78 Montague Row, and it seemed...rundown on the outside.... but it looked luxurious inside! A living room with a piano, paintings, queen-size sleigh beds, the whole deal (except a door to the deck like we saw in its pictures!)! It even had a loft, a kitchen, the loft looked directly above the kitchen, the washroom was luxury-quality, and everything! It was perfect, absolutely perfect! But then Nanny and I decided to watch Chrissa Stands Strong with our super-good killer-quality projector! I plugged my Sylvania Portable DVD Player into the projector, and we waited on the loading screen for a long while! First, me and Nanny went to the nearby Tim Horton's for timbits. On the way there, in front of us, was a teenage boy on an electric scooter, with a massively large clunky rainbow speaker strapped onto his back, actively playing loud music to the point of vibrating him and the scooter! It was intense to watch! I thought it was cool at first, but Nanny, driving the car, pointed out that electric scooters and those massive back speakers are INCREDIBLY dangerous, and could put him in an accident! The teenage boy started to stumble, struggling to keep his balance, nearly falling right off and becoming roadkill!!! Luckily he wasn't roadkill and survived! He got back on and we drove to Tim Horton's! When we got there, I saw something crazy! The cashier at the Tim Horton's Digby counter looked almost IDENTICAL to Ariana Grande, and even SOUNDED like her!!! That's kind of insane! She gave us a 10-pack, because Nanny said 10-packs, no 20-packs! We left Timbits happily and went back to the vacation home. We ended up doing some stuff, me gobbling up almost every Timbit before supper! Then Dad called us to supper and we talked and ate. Nanny got shocked and told me to please chew as I'd ingested my food by simply swallowing it! Tomatoes and other iron substances make me tingle in a bad way!! After that weird supper, I pranked Dad with innocent pranks, but then, we had tarts! Dad was holding a tart as I embraced him when he said yes. Unfortunately, his tart went onto the floor and he got mad! And my reaction sure did NOT help the situation! I was thinking about pouring boiling hot water onto his back, but stopped myself just before I could pour it while he was crouching to retrieve his now-inedible tart! He got mad, and I nearly got GROUNDED!!! Later, me and Nanny finally watched Chrissa Stands Strong, and it was a good film! Partway through it, a single adult spider crawled on the edge of the projector screen, followed by a single baby white spider stringing itself from the ceiling in strange, repetitive motions! We didnt bother because there seemed to only be one! We finished the movie, and after that, me and Nanny figured out what I can say to a perverted high school bully (not saying his name) who keeps targeting me inappropriately! One was "Looks like a free amputation!" (i thought of that one), another was "Ewww! I don't want to touch your hairy hands!!", if you know what I mean. He'll be gross, maybe I can give him a reaction he will NOT be expecting even the TINIEST bit! We were drifting off to sleep when suddenly, Dad shouted for Nanny to come to the loft where he slept! Nanny rushed there, and so did I! The scene was complete chaos! Several hundred thousand baby white spiders had unluckily hatched from the ceiling, landing on my dad's bed, his hair, blankets, EVERYTHING!! It was a complete INFESTATION!!!! We tried contacting the owner, but alas, no response would come at basically midnight!!! I got so nervous, scared! Dad and Nanny argued in front of me and it got so intense I bawled and screamed in agonising tears! Dad told me to Be Quiet or basically stfu because despite being the most chill guy I've EVER met, he wasn't in a good mood at the moment!!!! It was hectic, VRBO would NOT respond at these hours, and we were stuck in a spider-infested place, making sure no spiders BIT us! Yes, that type of spider!!!! The next day, Nanny took me to the laundromat so we could relax, but things got out of hand when my grandmother revealed some EXTREMELY private information to a hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't evil, she was panicking! But when we got back to the vacation home, Me, Dad, and Nanny all started arguing! Nanny suddenly yelped "SHES HERE!! WE NEED TO PACK AND GO BEFORE SHE TAKES US AWAY! TAKES YOU AWAY!!". I genuinely thought that the property owner was coming to KIDNAP me!!! Dad stepped in and defended me, but the arguing got so bad I passed out in the middle of the living room floor. I was VERY upset! At least later, we got to 100 Water Street, which was Sailboat Suites, next to House of Wong, a marvellous Chinese restaurant!!! We stayed in many different rooms there, finally happy! We got home very happy after that vacation and made memories good and bad there! Some like swimming at the community pool only to be given a baddie-face by a weird girl at the pool who seemed to have a bad attitude! I did like swimming again and have overcome my hydrophobia!!! My birthday was also good, I even got my own keys and my own caligraphy set with a quill, stamp wax, candle, burner, dip pen, ink bottle, parchment paper, ends, and an envelope! Overall, a lot happened and I mean a LOT! But I'm not upset anymore! Thanks for reading!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello there! :-D

What a hot day! :-O

Finished Grade 10 last week! ;-)